- High quality giclée print with archival quality inks
- Fully archival, acid free paper or stretched canvas to choose from
- Paper prints come with a small border so you won't lose image when you are framing
- Paper prints can also come borderless pre-mounted on low profile lightweight archival quality foam core, ready to hang
- The copyright watermark you see in the photo doesn't appear in the final print
- The appearance of color varies on different digital screens, so the photos of this artwork may be a little different from the actual colors in the artwork.
About the piece: The inspiration for this piece was a heartbreaking dream that I'd had about a past love. There were a number of realizations I'd had in the midst of the heartbreak, and the experience of it all was dark and powerful and rich with emotion and life lessons. It all came within the whirlwind of excitement and and openness to the new life I was beginning to build, in a new place, with a fresh set of circumstances. My dreams and my heart were still haunted by the past, and it was time to begin looking away from those ghosts.
I know that purchasing online can create some uncertainty, so I try to make it as easy as possible. Please do contact me with any questions you may have! I value communication and clarity so that you can make informed choices.
Please allow 5-7 business days for me to process and ship your order. I ship all artwork with the care that it deserves in order to ensure that it comes to you in the same condition it left my studio. I will be sure to send you the tracking number so you can track your purchase. I will also send a return label so that you can return it if needed. Please see my return policy.
If you are not satisfied with the artwork you've purchased, you may return it within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund. The art piece must be returned in the condition it was received (ie: It must not be damaged when I receive it from you, so pack it accordingly.) The refund will NOT include shipping costs.
If you receive damaged artwork, please email me and inform me, and include a snapshot of the damaged item. If it is a print, I will send a replacement. If it is an original work, I will give you a full refund including shipping cost.