- High quality giclée print with archival quality inks
- Fully archival, acid free paper or stretched canvas to choose from
- Paper prints come with a small border so you won't lose image when you are framing
- Paper prints can also come borderless pre-mounted on low profile lightweight archival quality foam core, ready to hang
- Multiple sizes to choose from to suit your needs
- The copyright watermark in image doesn't appear in final print
- The appearance of color varies on different digital screens, so the photos of this artwork may be a little different from the actual colors in the artwork.
About the piece:
There is darkness in light and light in darkness, this is the conflict of opposites. Can we hold the things we see as painful and negative with the things we see as delightful and positive? There is a balance somewhere in between, in the stillness, in just existing, there is a continuity that bubbles and flows with both the "dark" and the "light." There is depth and beauty that exists all around these opposing forces. There is growth and there is destruction, and in between it all somewhere we are living our everyday.
I know that purchasing online can create some uncertainty, so I try to make it as easy as possible. Please do contact me with any questions you may have! I value communication and clarity so that you can make informed choices.
Please allow 5-7 business days for me to process and ship your order. I ship all artwork with the care that it deserves in order to ensure that it comes to you in the same condition it left my studio. I will be sure to send you the tracking number so you can track your purchase. I will also send a return label so that you can return it if needed. Please see my return policy.
If you are not satisfied with the artwork you've purchased, you may return it within 15 days of receiving it, for a refund. The art piece must be returned in the condition it was received (ie: It must not be damaged when I receive it from you, so pack it accordingly.) The refund will NOT include shipping costs.
If you receive damaged artwork, please email me and inform me, and include a snapshot of the damaged item. If it is a print, I will send a replacement. If it is an original work, I will give you a full refund including shipping cost.